Saturday, April 10, 2010

off work headin to work

well i just got off work ...... my part time night job that is ...... im a bouncer at fannys ( a local strip club ) .
im friggen tired ........ sooooo tired but i have to get changed now and head to my full time job .... screener at the airport .
i did have a pretty good day though ....... i finally got to get into editing my backlog of potential youtube videos .
i felt so good i uploaded 2 .
i cant remember if i mentioned it yesterday but i sold my dirtbike ........ money is going into my bike run to newfoundland fund .
heres a link to my youtube videos ...... ( http://www.youtube.com/rex4x4 ) .
ohhh yea ...... one more thing .... my buddy adam the prick has gone down to visit a couple famous youtubers .... davidsfarm and redneckrickum .... dammit ...... sooooo fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment